The EKO-ZEC company introduces the synthetic gypsum from the Kozienice Power Plant (ENEA Wytwarzanie Sp. z o.o.) to the market under the trade names of:
- "kruszywo wypełniające ER Gips" ("ER Gypsum filling aggregate") intended for use as aggregate in accordance with IBDiM (Road and Bridge Research Institute) Technical Approval;
- "REA-GIPS" ("FGD-GYPSUM") intended for the manufacture of clinker for cement production and for the manufacture of plasterboards and other construction materials.
In accordance with the IBDiM (Road and Bridge Research Institute) Technical Approval No. AT/2016-02-3219 The ER Gypsym EKO-ZEC filling aggregate is intended for use in communication engineering (road) for aggregates, soil and binder mixtures. Thanks to its chemical and mechanical properties, it adjusts the properties of mineral compounds as an additive improving and correcting the grain size.
ER Gypsum EKO-ZEC filling aggregate can be used for:
a) creating embankment layers,
b) as a compound increasing the gradation of the mineral mixture:
- in the auxiliary foundation layers (frost protection, shut-off and reinforcement layer) acc. to the requirements of WT-4 2010 or according to the requirements of PN-S-06102:1997, when using the mechanical stabilisation technology
- in the auxiliary foundations, acc. to the requirements of WT-5 2010 or according to the standards for mixtures of aggregates or soils stabilised with binders
c) for the enhanced soil, acc. to the requirements of WT-5 2010 or according to the standards for mixtures of aggregates or soils stabilised with binders
FGD-GYPSUM, on the other hand, is intended for:
a) the manufacture of clinker for cement production,
b) the manufacture of plasterboards,
c) the manufacture of other construction materials, such as:
- mortars and plasters,
- self-levelling floorings,
- gypsum fillers,
- Fast-setting hydraulic road binders of FHRB type,
- gypsum blocks,
- gypsum finishing and decorative accessories.
Quality criteria for gypsum from Flue Gas Desulphurisation Systems
(in accordance with the EUROGYPSUM guidelines)
|Moisture content||H2O*||<10||% weight|
|Sulphate (IV) calcium dihydrate||CaSO4*2H2O||>95||% weight|
|Magnesium salts (soluble in water)||MgO||<0,10||% weight|
|Sodium salts (soluble in water)||Na2O||<0,06||% weight|
|Sulphate (IV) calcium hemihydrate||CaSO3*1/2H2O||<0,50||% weight|
*moisture content is expressed as a weight percentage of raw gypsum
All other parameters are values expressed for calcium sulphate dihydrate after drying at the temp. of 45oC.
**Colour measurement using a differential colourimeter calibrated against the BaSO4 whiteness standard.
More information on possible applications of the ER Gypsum filling aggregate and the FGD-GYPSUM product, as well as the product prices, terms of sale and delivery is provided by the Department of Trade and Logistics:
POZNAŃ phone 61 8 211 470; phone 61 8 211 489, mobile 603 900 619 i 667 676 400,
KOZIENICE phone 48 614 10 30; mobile 722 081 140